- Amendment or Changes to the Policy
- Data Collection
- Disclosure on Use of Your Information
- Data destruction
- Data Access and Updates
Amendment or Changes to the Policy
Lucky baby Casino also regularly consults the EU privacy laws and the Organisation for the Ecomomic Co-Operation and Development (OECD) guidelines to ensure the privacy of its players.
When accessing internet, browsers or client software may transmit information to the servers that host the website you visit. This information will generate statistics about the visitors of the website which will be used for marketing purposes and help us improve user experience.
Personally Identifiable Information
We collect your personal information that can help us identify you. This information may include, but is not limited to:。
- Information that you provide when opening an account with us such as your name, email address, phone number, birthdate and any other mandatory details as may be required of you that will enable us setup and manage your account.
- If you contact us, we may keep records of your correspondence.
- Any data you may provide as a result of a marketing promotion or competition.
- Details of your gaming or betting activity on the Website.
- Your interaction with our customer service agents (via telephone or chat). These may be recorded or saved to assist us in training, quality management and to allow for speedy resolution of concerns and queries.
Furthermore, these details will enable us to contact you for different purposes and deliver the best service we can offer. This personal information will also be used for marketing purposes, to notify you every time we have special offers, promotions and events.
You acknowledge that the information provided by you may amount to personal or sensitive data under the Data Protection Act of 1998, and by using the Website, you give your consent to your data being processed as provided under this policy.
Disclosure on Use of Your Information
By registering an account with us you accept that we may retain your user information and that it may be held by us or provided to a third party company which processes it on our behalf.
Your information may be processed such as, but not limited to the following instances:
- For account management and processing your transactions on our Website.
- Provision to you of gaming and betting services.
- To customize marketing material as per your preference.
- For Website diagnostics and maintenance.
- To monitor and improve the Website's services.
- For risk management, fraud detection and money laundering compliance.
- For compliance with any legal or regulatory requirements.
- Upon request by our software providers (who are also bound by the terms of this policy) in the course of providing support and related services.
We likewise reserve the right to perform statistical analyses of user's behaviour and characteristics in order to measure interest in, and use of, the various areas of the sites and, in addition, to inform advertisers of such information as well as the number of users that have been exposed to or who have clicked on their advertising banners. We will provide only aggregated data from these analyses to third parties.
You may wish to tick the appropriate boxes on the registration form if you wish to receive information about promotional offers. If at any time you wish to change these elections, please contact our customer support representative.
For marketing and promotional purposes, we reserve the right to publish on the Website and other promotional material details of any of your wins and/or prizes received. We may publish your user names or abbreviated names, the amount of the win and any other information to promote the Website, where necessary.
We maintain the utmost available means to ensure that your information remains safe with us. All information is transferred using encryption technologies and once stored on our servers, it is maintained safe using the latest technologies available today. Both our Website and software use all available means to maintain data accuracy and privacy and to protect your data from being misused and/or lost.
As the security of all communications via the internet is not completely secure, we cannot guarantee the security of any information that you will provide to us in the course of the provision of our services. By using the Websites, you hereby acknowledge and accept the inherent security implications of using the internet and we accept no liability to you for any direct, consequential, incidental or punitive losses or damages arising out of such an occurrence.
Kindly note that we will keep your information for so long as reasonably required for the purposes for which they were obtained. We may be required in certain instances to retain your information for an indefinite period.
Secure disposal is required for all media as related to the Company's interactive gambling production site, regardless of the information contained thereon.
Data Access and Updates
Users may at any time make a written request for a copy of their personal information held by us to the addresses indicated below. We will disclose to you your personal data held by us. You may also notify us of any updates, amendments and corrections to previously collected user information by contacting our Customer Support. Further, upon your request, we will delete user information as outlined above on our database; however, it may be impossible to delete your entry without some residual information remaining because of back-ups and records of deletions.
This page was modified last 09/16/20.